The Georgia Baptist Convention Historical Archive and Museum, under the leadership of the Georgia Baptist Historical Commission, makes available a variety of services to individuals, churches, associations, and agencies. Among the services provided are:
- Training for church and associational historians in preserving and recording their history.
- Historical tours and educational programs for church groups.
- Research assistance for individuals, churches, associations, and agencies.
- Training for prospective writers of Georgia Baptist history.
- Safekeeping church and associational historical records in a state-of-the-art archival facility.
- Identifying and marking sites of historical significance to Georgia Baptists.
Church and associational historians can find additional resources by clicking on the following link.
For more information on the services provided please contact the staff at the Georgia Baptist Convention Historical Archive and Museum.