1. Church-Minister Relations offices of each State Convention in the Southern Baptist Convention:
A contact list is available here. Contact each office individually asking how you may establish an active resume file with them.
2. Associational Missionaries in the geographical areas where you are available to serve:
A contact list is available from most State Convention Offices. Contact each Associational Missionary individually and ask how they would prefer you sharing your resume with them.
3. Friends and Acquaintances who know you:
Personally communicate with each one. Offer to send them multiple copies of your resume for distribution.
4. Seminary and College Alma Mater:
Most Southern Baptist Convention seminaries have an office of Church-Minister Relations. Be sure to contact your College Alma Mater to see if they have a resume service. Inquire as to how their resume system works and what you need to do to establish an active resume file.
5. State Convention Newspapers:
Some State Convention Newspapers now have Classified Ads. If you are interested in a listed position, contact them directly as per the ad. For information on the Christian Index ads, call 770.261.0600 or toll free 1-877-424-6339.
6. Web Sites:
Web sites for sharing resumes are increasing. Some are linked to our denomination, some are individually operated, and some are related to para-church organizations.